Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
Effective Date: November 1, 2009
Permitted Uses of Our Site and Content
CASP is proud to provide Internet users with a rich collection of content, including video, audio clips, digital downloads, text and images (the “Content”). All Content on our website is the intellectual property of CASP or certain third parties, and is protected by copyright law. We have listed the permitted uses of our Content by Internet site visitors. We reserve the right to change our permitted uses at any time.
1. You may copy and print individual pages of our website or download one or more videos, audio clips, or digital downloads, and you may forward such items to your friends. However, you may not extract, copy or download a large portion of the Content, such as by a bot, webcrawler, scraper, spider or other device that “harvests” portions of the site.
2. Any copies of our website pages must not remove our copyright notice or other legends. You may not alter or modify the Content in your copies.
3. You may use our Content solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Unless you receive our permission in advance, you may not exploit any of our Content commercially, forward it as a mass distribution, or post it on another website, including a blog, social networking site or peer-to-peer distribution site.
4. You may link other websites to this website, but you may not imply or suggest that CASP has endorsed or is affiliated with such websites. You may not display this website as “framed” within another website.
Submitting Your Content
CASP welcomes your comments on Content in our website and any other content you choose to submit to us. To avoid any misunderstandings, please be advised that we have no obligation to use any of your submitted ideas or to keep them confidential. Further, if we do use your ideas (or allow others to do so), we have no obligation to notify you, pay you for them or to attribute you as a contributor.
Prohibited Uses of Our Site and Content
CASP has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor this website for any violations of the policies below and to take all appropriate actions in response, without notice to you. We reserve the right to change or supplement these policies at any time.
1. You may not post or send through our site any materials or communications that are defamatory, obscene, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive or otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion.
2. You may not (and may not encourage others to) violate any law, regulation, rule or the intellectual property or contractual rights of others, or attempt to violate the security of this website or use or gain access to the identities, information or computers of others through this website.
3. You may not use this website for commercial, marketing or advertising purposes or to solicit information, transactions or money from other site users.
4. You may not use this website to engage in spamming, flooding, flaming, trolling, spoofing, griefing, phishing or other unauthorized or unwelcome online conduct.
5. You may not transmit any virus, worm, time bomb or similar system interference or corruptant through this site.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CASP and its affiliates and their employees, agents and representatives from any and all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, expenses and fees resulting from your violation of our website policies.
Links to Other Websites
For your convenience, this website links to other companies’ websites. We do not endorse, and do not have any responsibility for any other websites, including their products and services, content and website use policies. You access all other websites from this website entirely at your own risk.
If you believe that another user has infringed your copyrights on this website, click here for our reporting procedure.
Couplehood as a Spiritual Path® and A New Way to Love® and certain other marks displayed on this website are trademarks owned by CASP. Certain other trademarks displayed on this website are the property of their respective owners.
We hope you enjoy using this website, but please understand that you do so solely at your own risk. You agree that CASP makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, with respect to this website, and is not responsible for any liabilities, damages, losses, claims, expenses and fees relating to this website, including its operation, functionality, security, transmission of viruses or other subject matter, or any errors or omissions in the Content.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may revise or supplement these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we make any substantial changes to these Terms and Conditions, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our website.
We make no claim that our website is appropriate or lawful for use or access outside the United States. If you access this website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations regarding online conduct and website access.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by New York law. If we have a dispute regarding this policy or your use of our website, you agree that it shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts located in the borough of Manhattan, New York City.
© 2009 CASP, LLC