Couplehood as a Spiritual Path:
the IMAGO journey for JEWISH couples
(with Rabbi Shlomo Slatkin, MS, LGPC)
There is one who speaks like piercings of a sword, but the tongue of the wise heals.
~ Proverbs 12:18
From the love story detailed in Song of Songs to the wedding customs that hark back to God’s revelation at Sinai, marriage is used throughout both the Written and Oral Torah as a metaphor for the relationship between God and the Jewish people. There is no greater human relationship that provides us the opportunity to be holy than that of a husband and wife. Healing begins at home, the spiritual container for doing the work of God. The purpose of this program is to invite couples to experience the healing spirit of God in their relationship in order to call us into wholeness as human beings.
Included in the Participant Set are two Participant Manuals and a DVD that will help couples:
- Learn a new way to talk and a new way to listen.
- Co-create a relationship vision.
- Acquire the skills to manifest this vision.
- Discover the uniqueness of one's partner.
- Uncover the opportunities for emotional healing and spiritual growth.
Group Study options also available.