Couplehood: A New Way to Love
For one human being to love another human being; that is perhaps the most difficult task that has been entrusted to us, the ultimate task, the final test and proof, the work for which all other work is merely preparation.
~ Rainer Maria Rilke
This program helps couples learn the skills necessary to realize their relationship potential. Harville and Helen invite couples to consider what their relationships need from them as individuals rather than what they need from their relationships.
Included in the Participant Set are two Participant Manuals and a DVD that will help couples:
- Learn a new way to talk and a new way to listen.
- Co-create a relationship vision.
- Acquire the skills to manifest this vision.
- Discover the uniqueness of one's partner.
- Uncover the opportunities for emotional healing and personal growth.
Group Study options also available.
Specially designed materials for Healthy Marriage Initiatives also available. If you currently receive funding for these initiatives, and are interested in this program, please call 646-201-4129.